With over 20 years of landscape design experience, Liz Watson of Land Design is passionate about creating great gardens for people.
Whether your project is a brand new space that needs shaping or making improvements to an existing garden, Land Design will work closely with you to design a beautiful garden and can also oversee professional contractors to build the garden for you, to a high standard.
Considering all aspects including garden uses, dining, relaxation, play, access, circulation, screening and making the most of views, sunlight and shelter, our schemes make the best of your space. In addition, our detailed planting plans take account of soil types, microclimate and interest for all seasons.
Contact the office by phone, email or the contacts form to discuss your project brief.
Getting your garden project started
- Initial consultation meeting to establish your exact requirements. There is no charge for this service
- Preparation of a written brief
- A fee quotation will then be provided for the work stages that you require
Design stages include
- Site survey and analysis to understand the garden
- Concept design to illustrate the potential of your garden. This will be well thought through, have some broad planting ideas and include pictures to illustrate style and material choices
- Estimated costs
- Detailed design drawings
- Full planting plans
- Details of how the garden should be constructed and setting out plans
Realising the vision
- Planning applications, if and when applicable.
- Schedules of work for pricing
- Tendering to contractors
- Management of works on site